Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hutch makeover

I finally found a hutch that I love and re-finished it. When I bought it the hutch was white with some of the natural wood throughout the hutch, it was okay, but not my style. The hardware was brass, I took the hardware off and painted them. I accidentally deleted the before picture so all I have are the after pictures. It was a drastic change - so bummed that you can't see the before. The hutch sits in my dinning room next to a bay window and for the life of me I could not stop the glare every time I took a picture. These pictures are the best I could get and doesn't do the hutch justice. The bottom of the hutch. I love the cabinet and the drawers, can never have to much storage.

Pictures with it decorated.
I will eventually put my china inside the glass door.


No comments:

Post a Comment