Thursday, April 5, 2012

Doll clothes


S0, on blog land I have seen  this website for awhile that has free patterns for doll clothes. Well one day Cassdiy and I were bored, so we decided to give it a go. Cassidy helped me sew the first two dresses, then I went a little crazy with the sewing. I found an old swimming suite and used every inch of it to make 3 new swimming suites.

Cassidy helped me make the two red dresses and I made the middle one and the purple one below.
     Like I said I went a little crazy. I even made panties and hair bows to match their dresses.


Then I made shirts and more hair bows for them.  Cassidy said that they needed skirts, so I made skirts!


These last two, we made to give to one of Cassidy's friends. I hope they love them as much as I have loved making them. Happy sewing!
Cameo
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I would consider it an achievement to make just one of these items for a regular sized person! Love this and gosh, so many of your posts. Was looking at your Easter cabinet wreath, PB inspired cherry blossoms, et! Popping in to say thanks for joining my linky party last week with your amazing moss covered Easter basket!

    Hope you'll be able join us again this week for the party going on now!

    http://teaganstravels.blogspot.com/2012/04/destination-inspiration-linky-party-10.html

    Thanks, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, Are you looking for critter animal Famliy in the whole USA? We are providing critter animal, animal pride, domestic species, carnivorous mammal, wild animals, dog breed, types of dogs, puppy find, all dog breeds, critter, different types of dogs, breeds, different dog breeds, kinds of dogs, types of dog breeds, all types of dogs, puppy breeds, k9, dog breeds, different kinds of dogs, all kinds of dogs, wild animals wild animals, a wild animal, animals wild animals, the wild animal, wild wild animal, a critter, small carnivorous, mammals, animal critter, animals with pride, domestic animal species with the well price and our services are very fast. Click here for MORE DETAILS......
    Contact Us
    Phone: 4157386899, 603 865-7345
    Email:critterfamilylove@gmail.com
    Skype: WELLNESSAIRE

    ReplyDelete