Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Crafting with the Craft Critters/Christmas Presents 4x4 Style

I went to visit my family this past weekend, and while I was there my two sister-in-laws and I made these cute 4x4 Christmas presents. Meleese and Cherie are also Craft Critter contributors. I made this set (actually several) that I will be selling at a boutique. I love the burlap.


This set was made by Meleese.


I made this set. Love the grey and blue, not your traditional Christmas colors, but I love it.


This set was made by Cherie.


We had fun making them together. And I think they all turned out great!





Linking to:

lil luna link party button
Somewhat Simple



11 comments:

  1. Super cute idea. You could make these any heighth, or even put them outside on your patio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable. I featured them at somedaycrafts.blgospot.com. tonight. Grab my "featured" button.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love how easy, but pretty they are:) Super job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caleen, these are so pretty! We would love for you to share them at our Home for the Holidays link party!

    http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/2011/11/home-for-holidays-link-party-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I featured this today on my Christmas in July Celebration!

    http://passionateandcreativehomemaking.blogspot.com/2012/07/day-12-christmas-in-july.html

    I have a featured button that you're welcome to!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to make these! What are the height measurements?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Torri, so glad you like them and want to make some of your own. The measurements are 6 1/4",
    4 1/2" & 3 1/2". Have fun making them and thank for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WE love your burlap ribbons and want to feature them (with a link to your site!) on our blog, celesteandpearl.blogspot.com. Thank you for the beautiful inspiration!
    Warmest, Liz and Lo {celesteandpearl.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  9. what Did You Use To Wrap The Blocks With?

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, how did you get the wording on the burlap ribbon?

    ReplyDelete